- 7:30 a.m. - Doors open. Students may eat breakfast in the cafeteria or go to class.
- 8:00 a.m. - School day begins. Late arrivals should be escorted to the door and signed-in by a family member.
- 3:30 p.m. - Dismissal. Early sign-out and transportation changes will end at 3:00.
- 3:40 p.m. - Gate closes for car pick-up. Adults with a proper ID or car tag, should sign out students at the office.
What are the school hours? Class begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m.
What is the earliest time I can drop off my child at school? Students must be supervised by an adult until school doors open at 7:30 a.m.
When does the tardy bell ring? Students will be considered late to class at 8:00 a.m.
What is the latest time I can check out my student for early dismissal? Students must be checked out prior to 3:00 p.m. for early dismissal. After that time, students will follow the regular dismissal schedule for the day.
How can I change the way my student gets home? Call the front office at 817-299-7860 and email your student's teacher prior to 3:00 p.m. After 3:00, no dismissal changes can be made.
When is breakfast served? Breakfast is served from 7:30-7:50 a.m.
Can I eat with my student? Family members who are listed on Skyward are welcome to eat with their student for lunch after September 1st. Proper ID is required to receive a badge before entering the cafeteria.
How do I add money to my student's nutrition account? Families may add money to their student's account in person after 8:00 a.m. With proper ID, family members on Skyward will be allowed to receive a badge and enter the cafeteria to contribute money. School Cafe provides a means to add money electronically at any time from the convenience of your phone or computer.
What is on the breakfast and lunch menu for school? Visit MISD Student Nutrition for a complete monthly menu of breakfast and lunch offerings.
What is the cost of school meals? Breakfast - $2.00 (student), $3.25 (adult); Lunch - $3.00 (student), $5.00 (adult)
- Free & Reduced Meals - For the 2023-24 school year, families that are eligible for free or reduced-priced meals must complete a meal application. Get details on the Free & Reduced Meals page. All other students will pay full price for breakfast and lunch at the listed rates.